Problem Solvers E46 (PressFit30) Eccentric Bottom Bracket
The Problem Solvers Eccentric 46 is a bottom bracket designed for use with PressFit 30 frames. The E46 fits frames with 46mm ID bottom bracket shells and accepts 24mm spindle cranks. This allows for 16mm of fore-to-aft adjustment.
- Compatible with road or mountain (68/73mm) bottom bracket shells
- Spacers included for Hollowtech II, MegaExo and X-Type cranks; GXP adaptor kit sold separately (CR0097)
- Fits frames with 46mm ID bottom bracket shells
- Allows for 16mm of fore-to-aft adjustment
- NOTE: due to the wide variety of manufacturers and their methods, we can't guarantee compatibility with all frames. Please check with the manufacturer. Problem Solvers won't take responsibility for your frame if it's damaged as a result of installing the E46
Rating: Not yet rated
Additional Images, Click to Enlarge
Problem Solvers Eccentric 46
|BB/Frame Interface: PressFit30|
|Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II,TruVativ GXP,RaceFace X-Type,MegaExo,RaceFace X-Type,Hollowtech II|
|BB Shell Width: 73,68,68,73mm|
|Defined Color: Black|
BIKEMAN Product Code: CR0098
Bikeman Price: $144.99
Details in Stock Status below
This item is currently out of stock.
To be automatically notifed when this item becomes available, please click the button below.
Available SoonSorry, 'Problem Solvers E46 (PressFit30) Eccentric Bottom Bracket' is currently out of stock. Please check back later or contact Bikeman for an expected availability date. Refer to our Shipping Terms for more information.