e*thirteen Direct Mount SL Guide Ring, 8/9/10/11/12 speed, 28t Narrow Wide, Black
Compared the previous Guidering M, e*thirteen shaved 11 grams off the new SL Guidering, while increasing fold-over strength and impact resistance.
- Long-wearing shape and finish to ensure chain stays put even after months of use
- Direct mount guiderings are compatible with e*thirteen cranks that use the Quick Connect interface
- Machined from EXA+ Aluminum
- 5mm thickness
- SL Guiderings are machined with a -8mm offset and work with BOTH boost and non-boost chainlines, depending on spacer orientation of Gen 3 and 4 e*thirteen cranksets
- Compatible with 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12-speed drivetrains
Rating: Not yet rated
Additional Images, Click to Enlarge
e*thirteen by The Hive
Mfr Part #:
e*thirteen by The Hive SL Guidering
ethirteen Direct Mount
|Drivetrain Speeds: 12|
|Drivetrain Speeds: 8|
|Drivetrain Speeds: 10|
|Drivetrain Speeds: 9|
|Direct Mount Type: Direct Mount e*Thirteen|
|Tooth Count: 28|
|Drivetrain Speeds: 11|
|Ring Position/Type: Single|
|Defined Color: Black|
|Round or Oval: Round|
BIKEMAN Product Code: CR1575
Bikeman Price: $46.71
Details in Stock Status below
This item is currently out of stock.
To be automatically notifed when this item becomes available, please click the button below.
Available SoonSorry, 'e*thirteen Direct Mount SL Guide Ring, 8/9/10/11/12 speed, 28t Narrow Wide, Black' is currently out of stock. Please check back later or contact Bikeman for an expected availability date. Refer to our Shipping Terms for more information.