Hope Fatsno Pro 4 Rear Hub 32H 177mm x 12mm Blue
Proudly built in Barnoldswick, UK the Pro 4 continues Hope's tradition of reliability, serviceability and performance. With more axle options than ever before, find your fit with the Hope Pro 4.
- Additional end caps sold separately
- Equipped with stainless steel bearings
- Taller Flanges than the Pro 2
- Convertible to 170 QR with end caps
- Features a 9-11 road and mountain compatible alloy Shimano Freehub, includes spacer for use with 10-speed road cassettes and 11-speed mountain cassettes
- Upgraded 44T ratchet ring and 4-pawl drive system for quicker engagement
Rating: Not yet rated
Mfr Part #:
Hope Pro 4
|Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed|
|Cassette Body Type: Shimano Dynasys 11 Speed Mountain|
|Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 11 Speed Road|
|Flange Diameter, Right: 57|
|Hub Drilling: 32|
|Defined Color: Blue|
|Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc|
|Center to Flange, Left: 45|
|Flange Diameter, Left: 57|
|Skewer Included: No|
|Spoke Interface: J-Bend|
|Center to Flange, Right: 37|
|Bearing Type: Sealed Cartridge|
|Rear Axle: 12mm Thru x 177mm|
BIKEMAN Product Code: HU3167
Bikeman Price: $276.99
Details in Stock Status below
This item is currently out of stock.
To be automatically notifed when this item becomes available, please click the button below.
Available SoonSorry, 'Hope Fatsno Pro 4 Rear Hub 32H 177mm x 12mm Blue' is currently out of stock. Please check back later or contact Bikeman for an expected availability date. Refer to our Shipping Terms for more information.