Zipp 202 Firecrest Carbon Clincher Tubeless Disc Brake Front Wheel, 700c, 24 Spokes, 77D, A1, Black Decal
The 202 Firecrest Carbon Clincher is a stiff, light weight and aerodynamic speed weapon ideal for every road. That's the power of Firecrest and Carbon Clincher technologies. The new 202 is the lightest entry in the Firecrest Carbon Clincher lineup, a do-it-all classic road wheel. This wheelset includes the 77/177 hubset.
- Firecrest rim technology affords the rider more speed, more stability, and more strength. This technology offers stable, predictable handling, and the wider rim increases lateral stiffness while offering greater vertical compliance
- 77D hubset, with its best-in-class durability and improved bearing protection, all with no pre-load adjustment needed
- Aero performance, sprinting stiffness and light weight
- Tubeless ensuring secure performance even when ridden at lower tire pressures
- Max recommended rider weight 250lbs
- Max tire pressure 125psi
- Each wheel includes Zipp quick release skewer, end caps that can be swapped to run 12mm or 15mm thru axle; 1 Zipp 700c X 20mm rim tape, and 1 Zipp tubeless valve
Rating: Not yet rated
Additional Images, Click to Enlarge
Zipp Speed Weaponry
Mfr Part #:
Zipp Speed Weaponry 202 Firecrest Front Wheel
700c Disc Brake Clincher
|Rim Width (Internal): 21|
|Front Axle: 12mm Thru x 100mm|
|Front Axle: 15mm Thru x 100mm|
|Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc|
|Defined Color: Black|
|Wheel Size: 700c|
|ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29"|
|Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher|
BIKEMAN Product Code: WE0526
Bikeman Price: $1,150.00
Details in Stock Status below
This item is currently out of stock.
To be automatically notifed when this item becomes available, please click the button below.
Available SoonSorry, 'Zipp 202 Firecrest Carbon Clincher Tubeless Disc Brake Front Wheel, 700c, 24 Spokes, 77D, A1, Black Decal' is currently out of stock. Please check back later or contact Bikeman for an expected availability date. Refer to our Shipping Terms for more information.