The Mukluk is Salsa's most versatile fat bike, designed and engineered to excel in the wide variety of conditions. The frame utilizes 197 mm rear spacing to accommodate up to 5" tires, and the 100 mm threaded bottom bracket allows a wide range of crank (Q-factor) choices. Alternator 2.0 dropouts allow for short chainstays and easily support single speed or geared drivetrain options. The Mukluk can do it all.
- Designed with a low and rearward center of gravity for increased stability when navigating challenging terrain
- Kingpin Deluxe fork features full-carbon construction, four sets of Three-Pack mounts, and low-rider rack mounts
- Carbon frame includes two bottle mounts inside frame triangle, top tube mounts for use with EXP Series Direct Mount Top Tube Bag, and down tube mounts for a bottle, pump, repair kit, or other accessory
- Alternator 2.0 dropouts
- Internal cable housing routing, stealth dropper post routing, and 1x or 2x drivetrain-compatible
- Compatible with Salsa Alternator 190 Rear Rack using Salsa Rack-Lock seatpost collar