The Garmin GPS running/triathlon watch provides rich data like running dynamics, wrist-based heart rate, training status, FTP and VO2 max.
- Provides elevation changes with a built-in barometer; altimeter and electronic compass help user keep their bearings
- Evaluates training status to indicate undertraining or overdoing it, and offers additional performance monitoring features
- Provides advanced dynamics for running, cycling and swimming, including ground contact time balance, stride length and more
- Battery life: up to two weeks in watch mode, up to 24 hours in GPS mode, up to 50 hours in UltraTrac mode (with wrist-based heart rate, or up to 60 hours without)
- Tri-bundle also includes HRM-Tri monitor, HRM-Swim monitor, Quick Release Kit, and extra set of black bands