Train anywhere with the Swim 2 GPS swimming smartwatch. Use it in the pool or in open water to monitor underwater estimated heart rate at the wrist and track distance, pace, stroke count, stroke type, and distance per stroke.
- Monitors underwater estimated wrist-based heart rate during swim activities
- Pool swim mode records distance, pace, stroke count, stroke type and swolf (gauges swimming efficiency)
- Open-water swim mode uses built-in GPS for swims in lakes, oceans or rivers to record distance, pace, stroke count, swolf, stroke rate and stroke distance
- Advanced features for staying on pace, logging drills and more
- Includes free online analysis, custom workout creation, storage and sharing on Garmin Connect online community
- Connected features (paired with a compatible smartphone) include smart notifications and automatic uploads to the Garmin Connect online community
- Long battery life up to 7 days in smartwatch mode, 13 hours in GPS and optical heart rate (OHR) mode and 72 hours in pool and OHR mode