For carving XC courses, going the distance on gravel roads, or roaming along bikepacking routes, the Whisky No.9 MTN Fork brings a new dimension to your mountain bike. The full unidirectional carbon construction paired with tapered steerer tube and thru-axle dropouts, delivers reliable strength and predictable steering.
- Lighter and stiffer than a suspension fork, it's long enough to replace forks with 120 mm to 130 mm of travel
- 500mm axle to crown for use with modern trail bike geometry and fork travel
- Boost 110 mm spacing with clearance for up to a 29 x 3.0" or 27.5 x 3.0" tires
- Full internal routing for a dynamo light cable
- Two sets of Three-Pack mounts
- Whisky No.9 Thru Bolt and compression plug included
- Not compatible with Torque Cap equipped hubs