SRAM GX Eagle drivetrains are engineered for optimal performance. Eagle drivetrains are designed, tested and proven to deliver durable performance for all riders. Eagle technology provides an expanded, optimum, gear range and is 100-percent compatible with all levels of SRAM Eagle drivetrain systems.
- The GX crankset is engineered for complete chain control with each tooth precisely designed to work seamlessly with the chain's inner and outer links
- The GX Eagle rear derailleur gets the job done with an updated cage architecture that improves chain management, and is compatible with both 10-52t and 10-50t cassettes
- The XG-1275 10-52t cassette offers expanded 520% gear range, and featuers SRAM's Full Pin technology, making it both lightweight and durable
- The trigger shifter puts total control of your gear selection into the thumb of one hand
- GX Eagle chain for smooth and efficient shifting
- DUB bottom bracket sold separately
- 49.0mm Chainline for 135/142 MTB Hubs