The Hutchinson Intensive is an ultra long distance tire with a thermoplastic reinforced compound that improves wear and performance without decreasing grip. Two compound aramid-Hardskin improves puncture resistance and avoid cuts in sidewall.
- Two Compound aramid-Hardskin 66 tpi casing
- Lower pressure design (80-90 psi recommended) increases riding performance and efficiency by 20% over traditional clincher tire
- Suggested installation using Hutchinson Fast-Air latex for best results. Use of any other sealant voids warranty
- Tubeless road tires have a very tight fit and require care and technique for proper installation
- Hutchinson recommends that if you must use tire levers, that they are pliable plastic type and won't damage the bead
- Tire will be easier to install if beads are started opposite the valve and work your way towards the valve while squeezing the beads already in the rim to together to ensure they stay in the middle of the rim well, this will make it easier to roll the last part of the bead over the top of the rim