Extensive testing was done across six continents to ensure the necessary strength and impact resistance went into the ideal mountain bike wheel. To say it straight, Reserve 30 mountain wheels were designed to be put through the paces while maintaining speed, stiffness and durability.
- Designed to handle agressive offroad conditions
- Carbon fiber construction with 4mm asymmetric offset
- Built with standard high-quality components including j-bend spokes and Sapim mechanically locking nipples
- Ships with rim tape installed, tubeless-ready valves, and cards identifying the builder of each of your wheels
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Built with Industry Nine Hubs
Manufacturer Reserve Wheels
Manufacturer Part Number 76-22429-11201112
Model Reserve Wheels Reserve 30 Front Wheel
Front Wheel Style Mountain
Front Wheel Axle Type 15x110mm Thru-axle
Front Wheel Rim Size 27Five Disc Brake Clincher
15mm Thru x 110mm
584 / 650b / 27.5"
Rim Width (Internal)