Surly Cross-Check Bike - 700c, Steel, Mule Mug, 52cm
The Surly Cross-Check. A cross bike by design, with a strong utilitarian appeal. Comfortable, versatile, tough as nails.
- 100% Surly 4130 chromoly frame, main triangle is double-butted; 1-1/8" threadless brazed chromoly fork
- Bosses front and rear for cantilever or linear-pull brakes, rack and fender eyelets at the dropouts, dual water bottle mounts, eyelets at the crown, and fully threaded through-blade fork eyelets for a front rack
- Semi-horizontal dropouts with a derailleur hanger for geared or singlespeed drivetrains and/or wheelbase adjustability
- Works with all single, double, and triple road or mountain cranksets
- Includes Surly brake hanger, seatpost clamp, and dropout adjusting screws
- Clearance to run 700c x 45mm tires; 40mm with fenders
Rating: Not yet rated
Additional Images, Click to Enlarge
Surly Cross-Check Bike - Mule Mug
|Color: Mule Mug|
|Mfg Size: 52|
|Defined Color: Copper|
|Rear Axle: QR x 135mm|
|Wheel Size: 700c|
|Rear Axle: QR x 130mm|
|Frame Material: Steel|
|Fork Type: Rigid|
|Front Axle: QR x 100mm|
|TT (Effective): 547|
|Brake Type: Rim|
|Frame Type: Rigid|
|Fork Material: Steel|
BIKEMAN Product Code: BK8152
Bikeman Price: $1,149.00
Details in Stock Status below
This item is currently out of stock.
To be automatically notifed when this item becomes available, please click the button below.
Available SoonSorry, 'Surly Cross-Check Bike - 700c, Steel, Mule Mug, 52cm' is currently out of stock. Please check back later or contact Bikeman for an expected availability date. Refer to our Shipping Terms for more information.