Race Face Next SL CINCH Fatbike Crank Arm Set: 170mm for 190mm RearBlack, Bottom Bracket not Included
RaceFace Next SL Fatbike Crank Arm Sets. Designed, tested and manufactured in RaceFace's Canadian facility with US sourced carbon and aluminum. NEXT SL combines proven Race Face proprietary hollow arm technology and new 'Cinch' interface. Imagine interchangeable spiders, limitless ring combinations, a 30mm alloy spindle and compatibility across all relevant frame standards.
- Chainline: 2X w/ bash - 47mm, 2X w/o bash - 49.5mm, 3X - 51mm
- Compatible with: Salsa Mukluk, Surly Pugsley and Necromancer, 9:Zero:7 frames with 170mm and 135mm offset spacing, Sandman Hoggar Ti, Gobi and Atacama
- Spider and/or direct mount chain rings and bottom bracket must be purchased separately
- Completely redesigned for 2014
- Completely hollow with all unnecessary material being removed from the center core-no internal aluminum spine
- Industry standard 30mm spline interface CNC machined using a newly commercialized aluminum super alloy only available in North America
- Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible to future developments
- Single ring/Spiderless direct mount 51mm
- Not compatible with Surly Moonlander or 9:Zero:7 frames with 186mm rear spacing
- Includes 100mm CINCH spindle
- Includes Race Face EXI 68/73mm bottom bracket
Rating: Not yet rated
Mfr Part #:
RaceFace Next SL Fatbike CINCH
|Crank Length (mm): 170|
|Defined Color: Black|
|Crank Intended Use: Fat Bike|
|Number of Chainrings: Configurable Spider|
|BB Included: No|
|Drivetrain Speeds: 10|
|Drivetrain Speeds: 9|
|Spindle Interface Type: RaceFace/Easton CINCH|
|Drivetrain Speeds: 11|
|Pedal Spindle: 9/16"|
|Chainring BCD: Direct Mount CINCH|
BIKEMAN Product Code: CK8462
Bikeman Price: $359.95
Details in Stock Status below
This item is currently out of stock.
To be automatically notifed when this item becomes available, please click the button below.
Available SoonSorry, 'Race Face Next SL CINCH Fatbike Crank Arm Set: 170mm for 190mm RearBlack, Bottom Bracket not Included' is currently out of stock. Please check back later or contact Bikeman for an expected availability date. Refer to our Shipping Terms for more information.