RaceFace Next SL Fatbike 170mm Black Crank Arms for 190mm Rear
RaceFace Next SL Fatbike Crank Arm Sets. Designed, tested and manufactured in RaceFace's Canadian facility with US sourced carbon and aluminum. NEXT SL combines proven Race Face proprietary hollow arm technology and new 'Cinch' interface. Imagine interchangeable spiders, limitless ring combinations, a 30mm alloy spindle and compatibility across all relevant frame standards.
- Completely redesigned for 2014
- Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible to future developments
- Includes 100mm CINCH spindle
- Compatible with: Salsa Mukluk, Surly Pugsley and Necromancer, 9:Zero:7 frames with 170mm and 135mm offset spacing, Sandman Hoggar Ti, Gobi and Atacama
- Single ring/Spiderless direct mount 51mm
- Completely hollow with all unnecessary material being removed from the center core-no internal aluminum spine
- Industry standard 30mm spline interface CNC machined using a newly commercialized aluminum super alloy only available in North America
- Spider and/or direct mount chain rings and bottom bracket must be purchased separately
- Not compatible with Surly Moonlander or 9:Zero:7 frames with 186mm rear spacing
- Chainline: 2X w/ bash - 47mm, 2X w/o bash - 49.5mm, 3X - 51mm
- Includes 20mm spacers that are used outside of the BB shell to space the cranks appropriately for a 190mm rear
Rating: Not yet rated
Mfr Part #:
RaceFace Next SL Fatbike CINCH
|Spindle Interface Type: RaceFace Cinch|
|Pedal Spindle: 9/16"|
|Chainring BCD: RaceFace CINCH Direct Mount|
|BB Included: No|
|Crank Intended Use: Fat Bike|
|Defined Color: Black|
BIKEMAN Product Code: CK8462
Bikeman Price: $359.95
Details in Stock Status below
This item is currently out of stock.
To be automatically notifed when this item becomes available, please click the button below.
Available SoonSorry, 'RaceFace Next SL Fatbike 170mm Black Crank Arms for 190mm Rear' is currently out of stock. Please check back later or contact Bikeman for an expected availability date. Refer to our Shipping Terms for more information.