Surly Pugsley Fork 100mm Spacing, Black
The Surly Pugsley Fork. The fork that pioneered a fat bike revolution is available in offset, symmetrical, and 100mm-spaced versions. Just plain sweet.
- 100% 4130 CroMoly construction; tire clearance up to 4.0" on 82mm rims
- Removable cantilever pivots spaced 120mm apart; specifically for use with 65mm Large Marge rims
- V-brakes are not compatible because the cable will not clear the top of the tire
- 135mm spaced forks require the use of rear hubs or specialty front hubs; 100mm version uses standard front hubs
- Offset forks take rear brake calipers and adaptors; symmetrical forks use front calipers and adaptors
- Offset forks have a curved blade that creates a 17.5mm offset which matches the Pugsley frame; this allows front/rear wheel interchangebility
- Wheel removal can be difficult on 100mm spaced forks
Rating: Not yet rated
|Brake Usage F/R: Front|
|Fork Rake: 43mm|
|Axle to Crown Length: 447mm|
|Crown Race: 30.0|
|Steerer Tube Length: 260mm|
|Brake Type: Disc,Linear Pull|
|Wheel Size: 26"|
|Front Hub Spacing: 100mm|
|Front Axle Type: 9x1|
|Wheel Mount Center Offset: 0mm|
|Defined Color: Black|
|S.H.I.S. Clamp Diameter: 28.6|
|Steerer Type: Straight|
BIKEMAN Product Code: FK0701
Bikeman Price: $104.99
Details in Stock Status below
This item is currently out of stock.
To be automatically notifed when this item becomes available, please click the button below.
Available SoonSorry, 'Surly Pugsley Fork 100mm Spacing, Black' is currently out of stock. Please check back later or contact Bikeman for an expected availability date. Refer to our Shipping Terms for more information.