The Gorilla Monsoon, a sweet beast designed to handle camping, dirt touring, exploring, and just plain hasing good times, builds on our famed cross geometry and, for the first time, brings our do-it-all dirt solution to the 43cm frame size. Built around 27.5 x 2.4" tires, it's updated to comfortably accommodate our smallest and tallest riders for long days in the saddle. Features like stealth dropper post routing and full touring mounts round out this elegantly styled steed.
- SRAM Apex 1x11 drivetrain
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes
- TransX dropper post
- WTB hubs, rims and tires. Tubeless compatible
- Geometry - Geo is a blend between dirt touring and CX. Good for long days in the saddle but also playful and fun on short rides
- Tire clearance - 27.5 x 2.4" platform gives you tire freedom
- Frame Details: New 43cm frame size, 73mm bottom bracket, flat-mount brakes, front and rear thru-axles, 1-1/8" head tube, custom removeable seat collar, biplane fork crown with all the mounts for fenders and racks, rear dropouts with full rack and fender provisions, 3 water bottle mounts, 27.2mm seatpost and stealth dropper routing