Powered by your vehicle's 7-pin connection, the Saris Door County is a full-service electric bike rack for electric bikes. Simply turn the key and press a button, and the Door County platform hitch rack effortlessly lifts eBikes into the transport position, and back down again. And when you're on the road, the Door County keeps the electric vibe going with glowing tail lights, including running, brake and turn signals.
- Unique "lobster claws" securely hold bikes without touching fenders or eBike battery mounts.
- Complete Integrated Security included- locks the rack to the car and the bikes to the rack, plus tail lights for enhanced visibility
- Folds for compact storage and maneuvering, while built-in wheels make it easy to roll into place
- For use with 2" hitch receivers only. Not approved for use on RVs or tow-behind RVs and trailers
- Electric system connects to vehicle via 7-pin bladed connection to power the lifting mechanism, brake lights and turn signals
- Wheel straps are provided for front and rear wheelfor extra peace of mind. Fits up to a 3" tire and bike wheelbase up to 48
Manufacturer Part Number 4800
Model Saris Door County Hitch Rack
Bike Mount Type
Bike Weight Limit (per bike)
Designed for ebike
Number of Bikes