Robert Axle Project thru axles allow modern frames to be used with axle mount trainers.
- For use with bike trainers such as 1up, Blackburn, Cyclops, Kinetic, Tacx and more
- IMPORTANT: Before ordering, make sure your specific trainer will accommodate the width of the thru-axle equipped bike that you are using
- Measure trainer at the widest setting and measure the bike frame width at the rear hub
- The Robert Axle ends will extend 15mm past the frame on each side
- Axle shaft and axle ends are machined from 7075 aluminum and hard anodized
- Installed or removed using a 5mm Allen wrench
- Designed, built and tested in the USA
Manufacturer Robert Axle Project
Manufacturer Part Number TRA218
Model Robert Axle Project Trainer Thru-Axles
Usually Ships in 2-3 Days
Please Note: This product is usually available for shipment within 2 business days for orders placed before 3pm EST, Monday through Friday or within 3 business days for orders placed after 3pm EST, Monday through Friday. Contact
for in-store availability, not all items are available for immediate pickup. If we are unable to meet these time frames due the rapid changes in revolving inventory you will be contacted via email. We do not partial ship orders, the delivery time of your order is determined by the item on your order with the longest lead time. If your order is time sensitive we encourage you to contact us
for up to the minute product availability and ship times to verify that we can accommodate your needs. Refer to our Shipping Terms
for more information.