Most riders should protect the lowers and crowns of their MTB forks.
Fork protection provides great benefits starting from the aesthetics side, right over to the functionality/durability of the fork. RideWrap protection kits are high-quality polyurethane films that are applied to the fork to protect lowers and crowns from scratches, rock chips, and/or scuffs caused by trail debris, rocks, and other elements while out on the trails. All RideWrap protection accessories have been designed to give riders leading coverage for their dollar.
All RideWrap protection kits are made with high-quality, bike-tested RideWrap materials that feature durability, stain resistance, self-healing properties, and a 10 year warranty.
- Gloss clear film
- Fits all makes, models and sizes
- Designed for maximum coverage with minimal trimming
- Designed around mountain bike fork geometry
- The Covered Fork Kit includes protection for crowns, lowers, and extra pieces to provide approximately 60% fork coverage
- Made in Canada with high-quality RideWrap materials
- Kit is packaged with instructions, pre-install cleaning wipe, install solution concentrate, squeegee, microfiber cloth, and RideWrap sticker sheet