Paul Components Melvin Chain Tensioner. Converts frames for single speed use. Long enough for a Dingle-setup, (2 rings, one cog) 20T max.
- The Melvin uses two pulleys, just like a rear derailleur, which gives it 20 teeth of chain wrap
- Will work with multiple front chain rings while maintaining proper chain tension
- The pulleys are made of extruded and machined aluminum and have sealed bearings for durability
- Pulleys are 2.25mm thick at the tooth which fits inside most narrow 6 through 9 speed chains, and the pulley cage is wide enough to allow 1/8" single speed chains as well
- Long enough for a Dingle-setup, (2 rings, one cog) 20T max
- Do not use with a coaster brake or fixed gear
- Includes Paul's own Sealed Bearing Pulleys