Made with scraps from the cutout inside Surly's stainless steel chainrings, this tool is an 18mm wrench to adjust Surly Singleator spring tension and a bottle opener.
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Ride
- Polished, 2mm thick stainless steel with a laser etched Surly logo
- 18mm open-end shape is offset, with a lower profile to fit inside odd shaped dropouts
- Another really important function: It opens bottles
- 70mm long and fits into pockets and saddle bags
Manufacturer Part Number CH8896
Model Surly Singleator Scrap Tool
Usually Ships in 2-3 Days
Please Note: This product is usually available for shipment within 2 business days for orders placed before 3pm EST, Monday through Friday or within 3 business days for orders placed after 3pm EST, Monday through Friday. Contact
for in-store availability, not all items are available for immediate pickup. If we are unable to meet these time frames due the rapid changes in revolving inventory you will be contacted via email. We do not partial ship orders, the delivery time of your order is determined by the item on your order with the longest lead time. If your order is time sensitive we encourage you to contact us
for up to the minute product availability and ship times to verify that we can accommodate your needs. Refer to our Shipping Terms
for more information.