Goatlinks are designed to optimize the derailleur's position relative to your cassette. Offered in two versions - a 10-speed and 11-speed, each is intended to improve the shifting of your 1x drivetrain.
- Optimized for using a Shimano XT 8000 or XTR 9000 Rear Derailleur with a 10-42, 10-44, 11-45, 11-46 rear cassette setup
- Compatible with M8000 (XT) and M9000 (XTR) series eleven-speed Shimano rear derailleurs
- Double chainrings are not currently supported
- Triple chainrings are not supported
- Direct Mount-native frames and SRAM derailleurs are not supported
Manufacturer Wolf Tooth
Manufacturer Part Number 11S44-GLINK
Model Wolf Tooth GoatLink Rear Derailleur Adaptor
Usually Ships in 2-3 Days
Please Note: This product is usually available for shipment within 2 business days for orders placed before 3pm EST, Monday through Friday or within 3 business days for orders placed after 3pm EST, Monday through Friday. Contact
for in-store availability, not all items are available for immediate pickup. If we are unable to meet these time frames due the rapid changes in revolving inventory you will be contacted via email. We do not partial ship orders, the delivery time of your order is determined by the item on your order with the longest lead time. If your order is time sensitive we encourage you to contact us
for up to the minute product availability and ship times to verify that we can accommodate your needs. Refer to our Shipping Terms
for more information.