SKF's seal kits are constructed of a low friction material that reduces the breakaway force in your shock and allows it to be more reactive. These 32mm seals fit the most common cross country and trail forks in the market.
- The seal kits consist of two oil seal-dirt scrapers, crush washers and pre-impregnated foam rings
- The same self-lubricating compound as on SKFs motorcycle fork seals
- Compound is compatible with a wide range of fork oils and is engineered to withstand cracking from UV light
- Compared to OEM seals, SKF seals provide reduced friction, longer life and reduced air suction into the forks lower leg assembly
- Does not fit B1 SID (2017+), RS1 or Bluto. These use a smaller, 41mm diameter seal