The Whisky No.9 CX Flat Mount fork is a lightweight, forward-compatible front-end upgrade, ideal for cyclocross, singletrack, gravel, or commuting. Redesigned, thoroughly tested, and dialed in for rough, off-road riding, it features the flat-mount disc brake standard, easy fender mounts, 12mm thru-axle dropouts, and internal brake routing for a refined, clean design. The fork provides big tire clearance, precise handling and tracking capabilities, and a comfortable ride quality that Whisky forks are known for.
- 12mm thru-axle, 100mm spacing
- Designed for flat-mount disc brakes
- 700c x 42mm or 650b x 50mm max recommended tire size
- Hidden, removable fender mounts
- ASTM Condition 2 - For off-road riding and jumps less than 12
- Includes thru axle and Whisky Parts Co. compression plug
- Suggested max rider weight 250lbs