Box's Prime 9 Technology is a counter-intuitive philosophy based on the less is more theory. It embraces range without adding complexity. The outcome is fewer parts, reduced weight, and increased durability.
- Prime 9 technology offers the same range as a 12-speed drivetrain, with fewer gears to shift through
- Fewer parts, reduced weight, and increased durability
- Prime 9 drivetrains significantly reduce the chain angle in the lowest gears, allowing the chain to run straighter across all gears, increasing the life of the chain and cassette
- The 2-piece multi-shift pull lever allows for riders to move up to 3 gears per shift
- The Prime 9 chain is compatible with modern narrow/wide chainrings, and resists stretching over time, and decreases wear on the cassette and chainring
- Single shift option is recommended for eBike use