The X-TRACK RACE CARBON pedals offer the best surface contact area-to-weight ratio, thanks to a carbon body design. The large surface area and shape also offers plenty of stability to ensure a consistent feeling pedal stroke.
- Durable, but lightweight at 175g per pedal / 400g pair with cleats
- Twice the contact area than the competition, 60mm width, 515mm? surface area for maximum power transfer and stability, superior mud shedding ability
- Easy clip in/out with adjustable tension from 6 to 14
- SPD compatible, X-Track Cleat (included) or X-Track Easy Cleat (sold separately) compatible, 6? float angle, 13? release angle
- Carbon Body, Chromoly + Spindle, Steel Bearings