Huck Norris inserts protect your tubeless tires from snakebite punctures and your rims from dents. The specially formulated inserts take the brunt of the abuse when the tire bottoms out on rocky terrain or on hard landings. Choose your insert based on internal rim width and trim to fit your wheel diameter.
- Lightweight, closed cell plastic foam provides protection
- Will absorb 10-15 g of tubeless tire sealant. Use a bit more sealant than the standard recommendation
- Installs in any mountain tubeless tire and rim combo without any modification
- Easy assembly and cut marks for correct rim sizing and installation
- Fits 34-45 mm internal rim widths
- Sold as Pair
Manufacturer Huck Norris
Manufacturer Part Number HN-P-L
Model Huck Norris Standard Protective Rim Insert
Usually Ships in 2-3 Days
Please Note: This product is usually available for shipment within 2 business days for orders placed before 3pm EST, Monday through Friday or within 3 business days for orders placed after 3pm EST, Monday through Friday. Contact
for in-store availability, not all items are available for immediate pickup. If we are unable to meet these time frames due the rapid changes in revolving inventory you will be contacted via email. We do not partial ship orders, the delivery time of your order is determined by the item on your order with the longest lead time. If your order is time sensitive we encourage you to contact us
for up to the minute product availability and ship times to verify that we can accommodate your needs. Refer to our Shipping Terms
for more information.