Double-ended bottom bracket wrench designed to fit 16-notch bearing cups with an outside diameter of 44mm as well as 16-notch bearing cups with an outside diameter of 48.5mm.
- Machined aluminum
- Anodized red
- Double-sided socket tool for installing and removing both 48.5mm and 44mm 16-notch bottom bracket cups
- Compatible with all Wheels Manufacturing bottom brackets
- Socket is machined for 1/2" drive, but a 3/8" to 1/2" adaptor is included so you can use it with 3/8" drive torque wrenches
- 48.5mm, 16-notch pattern matches up with Wheels Mfg bottom brackets, along with some FSA MegaEVO bottom brackets
- 44mm, 16-notch side matches up with Wheels Manufacturing bottom brackets, along with many other outboard bearing bottom brackets including Shimano, FSA MegaEXO and SRAM/Truvativ