Wolf Tooth bottom bracket sockets are tools for installation and removal of external cup bottom brackets. They are machined here in Minnesota with 7075-T6 aluminum.
- Large finger notches so you can start threading the cups by hand
- 3/8" square socket or 1" hex for ratchet/torque wrench
- Most sockets have either a Shimano bearing preload tool or a 16mm hex for use with Race Face Cinch cranksets
- Steel inserts for magnetic coupling compatibility with the Pack Wrench
- 16 notch BB socket for 44mm diameter notch pattern, Shimano BB80, BB5700, BB70, BB51, Enduro T47, Wheels T47, many from Hollowtech II, Campagnolo, Chris King, FSA MegaExo, Hope, SRAM/Truvativ GXP, Race Face X-type, Surly, and more